Duration: 4 hrs 48 mins | Language: English | 785 MB
Java EE 8 High Performance aims how to use Java EE for mission- or performance-critical applications. How to monitor the state and performance metrics of your program in a distributed environment. To make use of concurrency and multiple cores provided by modern processor architectures plus the support offered by Java 8. Common pitfalls and How you can scale your application to meet higher demand by adding cluster and load-balancing techniques.
As well as optimization tools and frameworks like the Java Cache standard, Eclipse Collections or Javolution.
All the codes are present at:
Style and Approach
The course starts with the basics of Java Concurrency, Java EE Concurrency, followed by Caching solutions and High-Performance frameworks for Java SE and EE. Then, learn Troubleshooting performance problems, Monitoring the JVM stats and wider Performance Monitoring as well as Tools for Stress and Load Testing.
What You Will Learn
- Optimize your Java Enterprise application by introducing asynchronous behavior
- Use new features added in Java SE and EE 8
- Proactively monitor the performance and state of your system
- Analyse and visualize key performance metrics
- Conduct Load and Stress tests to check for hidden bottlenecks or errors in your application
- Add a cache to your system or applying libraries for real-time and high-performance
- Optimize your Java EE applications