13.5 h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 2.47 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
We'll be learning about the important 20+ link types you can build. When you think about each link as it's own "animal", you can begin to see what types of links you want to keep in your "zoo" for Google to visit and grade (and by "zoo" I mean your website). When you build a variety of links (and especially high authority/quality links), you'll rank extremely high in the search engines.
Google is always on the look out for websites that are "in high regard" from other websites. Showing the right links, in the right niches virtually forces Google to rank you.If you're looking to get your website, blog or company to Page 1 in Google; this is the guide to do just that. We go over every detail you need to know. Starting with keyword research and ending with how to find specific backlinks for your website, in your industry/niche. We hand hold you the entire way, and let go of the bicycle when you finally know how to gather these backlinks and create content for each and every network.
Style and Approach
Welcome to The Ultimate Course on SEO. If you're looking to get your website, blog or company to Page 1 in Google; this is the guide to do just that.
What You Will Learn
- Perform keyword research
- Optimize a blog post and article, a web page, an image and a video
- Build powerful EDU and GOV backlinks
- Use a software to find new and more powerful backlinks
- Create various types of links (20+ varieties)
- Perform Local search engine optimization and rank within your local city for extremely tough keywords and keyword phrases
- Build more links than you can handle